Bradley R. Marsh
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
4 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
Tel: +1 415.655.1252
Bradley R. Marsh is Co-Managing Shareholder of the San Francisco office and focuses his practice on tax controversy matters, including property, sales, payroll, business license, employment, franchise, parcel, district, documentary transfer, transient occupancy, utility user, income, parking, gift and estate taxes. He serves as a co-chair of the SALT Practice. Brad represents clients in audits, litigation and administrative hearings, as well as analyzing transactions and business models, and developing strategies for legislative resolutions.
- State and local tax
- Real estate purchase and sale
- Government relations
- Tax transactional
- Unclaimed property & escheat
Awards & Accolades:
- Recipient, V. Judson Klein Award, California Lawyers Association’s Taxation Section, 2021
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Tax Law, 2021
- Listed, Chambers USA Guide, 2020-2021
- Listed, The Legal 500 United States
- Tax – U.S. Taxes – Tax Controversy, 2015 and 2018-2021
- Tax – U.S. Taxes – Non-Contentious, 2019
- Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Northern California Super Lawyers, “Rising Stars,” 2005-2007, 2011-2015
- Listed, The Recorder, “Lawyers on the Fast Track,” 2013
Our team consists of nationally and internationally recognized and respected attorneys in the tax field. We provide our clients with a range of tax services, including U.S., cross-border, and state and local tax advice in connection with both domestic and international mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and other corporate transactions; global business structures; capital markets; fund formation; real estate investment/financing; finance and financial instruments; and dispute resolution and litigation. Additionally, we counsel senior management and business owners on tax issues regarding their personal income, estate, gift, and wealth transfer matters. We work closely with our clients to address the complex challenges of today’s uncertain market – seeking out greater efficiency in tax planning, ensuring compliance with ever-changing tax laws, and coordinating tax decisions from country to country.
We have over 100 tax attorneys, located in approximately 20 offices throughout the United States, and internationally in London, Amsterdam, Berlin, and Warsaw.
Bradley Marsh is a respected name in the arena of state and local tax. “He gives clear instructions and he has a pleasant demeanor. He gives really good counsel in tricky situations and he stays patient and calm.” “He is amazing. He checks in and gets back to you quickly.”