Hyden, Miron & Foster, PLLC
901 N. University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72207
He received his BS Degree in accounting from the University of Arkansas and his JD degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. He is also a certified public accountant. Mr. Miron is a member of the Pulaski County, Arkansas and American (member, Taxation Section) Bar Associations. Mr. Miron is a board recognized tax specialist by the Board of Legal Specialization. He is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Arkansas State Society of Certified Public Accountants and the International Association of Financial Planners.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Bowen School of Law, J.D. (1986)
- University of Arkansas, B.S. in Accounting (1981
The unique combination of knowledge and experience allows the attorneys of Hyden, Miron & Foster, PLLC to assist their clients in all areas of taxation. This includes, but is not limited to, tax research, federal and state tax controversies, income, estate and gift tax planning. We also handle matters relating to foreign and offshore financial accounts. While structuring a plan to reduce income, estate, gift and gift taxes, our lawyers are seeking cost efficiency, tax savings opportunities and preservation of wealth for successive generations.
Some examples of general tax matters and controversies that Hyden, Miron & Foster, PLLC might handle are:
- Income, gift and estate tax planning.
- Preparation of estate and gift tax returns.
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service for delinquent FBARs (Foreign Bank Account Report).
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service for audits, collections and appeals.
- Representation before the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration for audits and collections.
- Representation before the Arkansas Department of Workforce Services for audits and collections.
- Representation before all Arkansas Courts, United States District Courts in Arkansas, United States Tax Court, United States Court of Claims and federal appellate courts.
Hyden, Miron & Foster, PLLC practices mostly in the areas of tax and corporate law, estate and retirement planning and business transactions, complex trust/estate administration and accounting, probate, tax controversies, guardianships/conservatorships, asset protection planning, advanced charitable strategies, labor and real estate. The Firm also employs attorneys who have litigation experience in the above practice areas.
The Firm helps clients protect, preserve or in some cases increase their financial net worth. This may include, but is not limited to: 1) planning and developing strategies to protect assets and minimize creditor obligations, 2) advise and counsel fiduciaries, corporate boards and officers, limited liability company managers, and other persons in positions of responsibility, and 3) file legal actions or defend against other persons, the IRS, Departments of Finance or Labor, and other governmental agencies.
Hyden, Miron & Foster, PLLC is focused on two traditional objectives – obtaining beneficial results for our clients and providing superior personal service. We have been able to achieve these goals for two reasons.
First, we concentrate in a few practice areas. This enables us to work faster, more economical and produce higher quality results.
Second, our moderate size allows us to be unusually accessible. As a result, we are able to respond quickly to our clients’ changing needs.